- Used Equipment
- New Equipment
- All Products
- Case CE
- Case IH
- FAE Group
- Great Plains
- Terrain King
- Our Company
1939 North 8th Street
Paducah, KY 42001
3724 US Highway 641 South
Murray, KY 42071
Double tap to zoom
WITH A BUCKET DIGGING FORCE OF OVER 4,100 POUNDS, THIS IS ONE TOUGH RHINO!
The 95C Backhoe is designed for tractors from 40 to 90 PTO HP and can be mounted on a sub-frame or 3-point brackets. The 95C has a 2’ Flat Bottom digging depth of 114”, allowing it to fill the needs of a wide range of backhoe applications.
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Rhino backhoes are designed to match tractors from 18 to 125 PTO horsepower
- Separate sub-frames available for most tractors under 50 PTO horsepower and 3-Point mounting kits are available for all models except the 60C
- Digging depths of 72.5” to 115” and bucket digging forces of up to 5,870 lbs. allow these Rhino tough machines to handle your tough jobs
- Rhino’s C-Series backhoes use the curved boom design to provide greater visibility into the digging area and greater productivity with fewer moves required for trenching work
- Hydraulic power for Rhino backhoes can be taken from the tractor’s hydraulic system or from a separate PTO-driven pump and reservoir kit
|Tractor PTO HP||40-90|
|Digging Depth 2' Flat Bottom (A)||114"|
|Max Reach to Bucket Tooth (B)||148.0"|
|Loading Height (C)||91.0"|
|Swing Arc (D)||180°|
|Stabilizer Down (H)||90"|
|Stabilizer Up (I)||53.75"|
|Digging Force—Bucket||4,159 lbs.|
|Digging Force—Dipper||2,667 lbs.|
|Flow, Hydraulic, GPM||7-9 GPM|
© Copyright 2023 Site by IDR | EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.