Fully synchronized 2-section boom (30.5' to 53' in length) with 6-sided box construction. Consists of one double-acting telescopic cylinder. Made of formed and welded high-tensile steel plate for maximum strength and weight ratio. Boom swing is continous 360 degrees and is hydraulically driven through planetary reduction type gears.
Electronic joystick type hand controls, with all levers and pedals positioned for optimum efficiency.
- Hand controls include swing, main winch, auxiliary winch, throttle lock, boom hoist, high and low winch speed control, swing brake, boom telescope and horn
- Foot controls include accelerator and service brakes
- Control switches include lights, ignition, engine stop, parking brake, steering modes, windshield wipers, AC/heater/defrost, and outriggers.
Electronically-controlled powershift with torque converted and 6 forward speeds and 6 reverse speeds.
- 3 forward speeds, high range
- 3 forward speeds, low range
- Rear axle disconnect
Front: Rigid, front planetary type steer axle.
Rear: Oscillating rear planetary steer axle.
Hydraulic 4-wheel power steering with four steering modes: 2-wheel front, 2-wheel rear, 4-wheel coordinated, 4-wheel crab
High-visibility pressurized cab with multi-position seat mounted on the front center of the carrier. All steel construction, two hinged entry doors, tinted safety glass windows, shatter-resistant windshield, and roof glass. Electronic instrument panel includes fue level, tachometer, speedometer, 6.5" LCD CANbus display, engine oil pressure, hydraulic oil pressure, engine water temperature, and torque converter oil temperature.