- Blade depth is conveniently controlled with the crank-adjustable depth stop located at the front of the machine
- View working depth on the easy-to-read scale
- Constant-flow, hydraulic down-pressure system allows you to set down-pressure to match conditions
- 22"‚ 1/4" “ smooth blades on 8" spacing, with new PEER® TILLXTREMETM maintenance-free bearings
- Choice of shear-bolt or K2000 Spring Reset shanks on 16" spacing
- K2000 Spring Reset shanks feature new mount 2,000-pound point load and 15" trip height, 32" underframe clearance
- Shear-bolt shanks offer 12" maximum working depth with 32" underframe clearance
A wide variety of points are available from Kuhn Krause for the LANDSAVER® Coulter Chisel, depending on soil type, residue levels and desired soil disturbance. For excellent penetration, two-inch reversible straight points cut through compaction.
Three-inch reversible one piece twisted shovels also perform great soil penetration while mixing residue with soil.
Four-inch reversible one piece twisted shovels provide maximum soil and residue interaction for maximum breakdown and organic matter generation.
Optional Star WheelsTM Treaders
- Star Wheel Treaders are individually mounted to Rock-Flex C-Arms
- Hydraulically adjustable parallel linkage depth control with spring down-pressure protection