Choice of Kubota Engine
- Durable Kubota Gasoline Engine – The Kubota gasoline engine delivers durability and productivity like no other. This reliable, air-cooled engine offers outstanding performance and quiet operation. Specifically designed for mowing, it features Kubota's clean-flow structure, which virtually eliminates the likelihood of grass clippings clogging the wide cooling air passages.
- Kubota Diesel Engine – Known for their durability, high performance, energy efficiency and reliability. Their fuel efficiency, high torque, quiet operation and reduced emissions help you take on heavy mowing jobs for extended periods.
- Spacious operator deck has an uncluttered floorboard to give you ample legroom
- Enjoy an adjustable, cushioned seat with sturdy, padded armrests and an attached seatbelt for your protection
- Cup holder
- User friendly instrument panel keeps essential controls and indicators, like the fuel gauge, close for easy viewing
- Foldable ROPS to ensure operator safety
The ZG200 Series employ a flexible-yet-sturdy discharge cover to help prevent damage to shrubs and landscaping.
High-performance HST transmission
For superior durability, the ZG Series features an integral-type, twin-hydrostatic transmission. Except for an occasional fluid change, its hermetically-sealed structure requires no maintenance or belts to change.
- For routine maintenance like adding oil, simply lift the hood
- Seat panel lifts up for easy access to the HST
- Easy access to upper mower, mower belts and universal joint with a hatch built into the operator’s platform
- Optional maintenance lift
Pro Commercial Mower Deck*
Featuring a heavy-duty, Pro Commercial mower deck designed to maximize cutting performance. The 6” deep, double V-belt decks feature a unique baffling system that improves airflow to discharge grass clippings, and an anti-overflow system that reduces grass spillage and helps give lawns that well-manicured look.
*Not available on ZG222A-4S – for an economical choice, the ZG222-48S is equipped with a 5"-deep stamped mower deck.
|Deck Size||Deck Size54" - 60"|
|Engine||EngineGasoline, air-cooled V-Twin with heavy-duty canister air filter|
|Transmission||Transmission2-HST w/Gear reduction|
|Front Tire||Front Tire13 x 5.0-6, pneumatic|
|Rear Tire||Rear Tire23 x 10.5-12|
|Seat||SeatDeluxe Adjustable Seat w/ Kubota Exclusive Design|
|Fuel Capacity||Fuel Capacity7.1 (27)|