Meet the M60 Series
#1 rated tractor brand for durability and owner experience in the U.S.
The M60 Series gives you the best in class when it comes to dependability, being straightforward, and trustworthiness. Meet the M60 Series to find out why.
The M60 series continues to prove itself to customers with its long lasting performance. The Kubota designed and built front loaders continue to bring the trustworthy power to meet the needs of an operator. In a variety of property sizes this tractor will continue to prove its part in the utility lineup. The durable engine of the M60 series will reduce noise and vibration for the operator while keeping the engine running at peak performance for long days of work. From chicken houses to property management, this series will be ready to work any hour of the day.
- Ultra Grand Cab - The innovative and stylish design of the new M60 Cab gives the operator a more comfortable and spacious environment year around.
- Functional Platform - All levers (except the 4WD lever) and electrical switches are located on the right side for easy access and continuous operations.
- Curved Upper Windshield - The curved upper windshield increases upward visibility, making it especially handy when raising the Front Loader
- Rounded Glass - The rounded glass of the M Series tractors provide the operator with more visibility and a more spacious feel—ideal for long days inside the cab.
- Comfortable Seat - Specifically designed to absorb shock and reduce operator fatigue. For greater shock absorbing performance, cab models can be optionally equipped with the air ride seat suspension.
- Easy-Step Tilt Steering Wheel
Kubota’s transmissions are built by Kubota and specifically designed to maximize the speed and torque to meet your needs:
- F8/R8 Transmissions – Four speed synchronized main shift and a high/low range supply tractors with 8 Forward and 8 Reverse speeds
- F12/R12 Transmissions (Factory Option)* – Six speed synchronized main shift and a high/low range give a total of 12 Forward and 12 Reverse speeds to help find the right speed for different applications
*Available on M7060
- Over Drive (F12/R12 models only) – The overdrive function keeps the engine revolutions at around 1960 rpm during high speed driving for better fuel economy
- Transmission Parking Lock (F12/R12 models only)
Ease of Use
- RPM Dual Memory - The RPM Dual Memory function allows operators to save frequently used rpm speeds for repetitive tasks
- 3-Point Hitch - The Category I / II 3-point hitches provide fast and simple attachment of rear-mounted implements
- Telescopic Lower Link Ends
- Hydraulic Independent PTO
- Economy PTO - F12/R12 models offer standard 540/540E PTO (Optional for F8/R8 models)
- Bevel-Gear Front Axle
Kubota Built Performance Matched Front Loader
The Kubota LA1154 Front Loader is packed with features to make it more versatile and easier to use:
- Quick-Mount Attach/Detach - Attach or detach the front loader quickly without the use of tools.
- 4 Bar Bucket Linkage – Allows for additional dump and rollback angles, helping you scoop and dump more with each load.
- Kubota Shockless Ride (KSR) - The KSR absorbs loader shock and reduces operator fatigue when moving materials with the front loader.
- 3rd Function Valve - The optional 3rd function valve broadens the scope of the front loader operation by enabling the use of a grapple bucket and various other hydraulically controlled attachments.
|Gross Engine HP||Gross Engine HP66.4|
|PTO HP||PTO HP56|
|Standard Transmission||Standard TransmissionStandard: 8F/8R|
|Creep Option||Creep OptionYes|
|Loader Lift Capacity||Loader Lift CapacityPower: 2469 (1120 kg), Height: 2928 (1328 kg)|
|PTO||PTOStandard: 540 rpm, Option: 540/540E rpm|
|Hydraulic Flow||Hydraulic Flow17.1/11.0|
|Three Point Linkage Type||Three Point Linkage TypeCategory I & II|
|Three Point Linkage Capacity||Three Point Linkage Capacity3307|
|Operator Platform||Operator PlatformROPS/CAB|
|Driveline Type||Driveline Type2WD / 4WD|