The M5 series is ready to take on any task with the utmost precision. From the operator's seat, the curved cab glass, sun roof, and sleek hood design allows awareness of surroundings during operation. All operator controls are located on the right hand side; this ergonomic layout allows for the operator to quickly change speeds and have easy control over the front loader lever for effortless maneuverability and precision.
Power and flexibility in transmission options makes the dynamic M5 always ready to work. Transmission options include 8Fx8R, 12Fx12R, and 24Fx24R allowing the operator to tackle a wide variety of activities from plowing to feeding cattle. Additional dynamic features include optional loader KSR making transporting materials smoother at higher speeds. Constant RPM management uses the electronic engine control to actively keep the engine working at optimal performance. It makes working with PTO implements more efficient.
The Kubota designed and built M5 series is optimal for any task size. The powerful Kubota engine maintains productivity year round while featuring high visibility and additional comfort features to keep the operator comfortable for a long day of work. The conveniently placed shuttle lever makes shifting between forward and reverse smooth and quick while boosting productivity by eliminating the need to depress the clutch when changing directions. RPM dual memory allows the operator to change between two engine speeds at the press of a button to save time while working.
Build to Last
- #1 rated reliability under 100 HP tractors in the USA
- Heavy Duty Construction – From the heavy duty front axle to the cast steel transmission and rear end, all the way to the steel hood and fenders, the Kubota is built to last
- Kubota Designed, Kubota Built – Kubota tractors are designed and built by Kubota for our Kubota customers. You won’t find a “Kubota” re-branded tractor built by others, only Kubota quality through and through
*Disclaimer: 2020 Progressive Farmer Reader Insights Awards for Fewest Reported Problems Overall in the category of Small Tractor (Under 100 Horse Power). Award based on 2020 Progressive Farmer Readers Insights Tractor Study.
Performance-Matched Front Loader
Designed to match the performance of the M5 Series, LA1854 front loader ensures precise operation and improved productivity. With the standard equipped front loader valve and lever, the front loaders feature outstanding lift capacity and lift height for an impressive performance with each load.
- Quick-Mount Attach/Detach - Attach or detach the front loader quickly without the use of tools.
- 4 Bar Bucket Linkage – Allows for additional dump and rollback angles, helping you scoop and dump more with each load.
- Quick Coupler - This standard M-Series feature makes attaching buckets, bale spears and pallet forks quick and easy
- Kubota Shockless Ride (KSR) - The KSR absorbs loader shock and reduces operator fatigue when moving materials with the front loader.
- 3rd Function Valve - The optional 3rd function valve broadens the scope of the front loader operation by enabling the use of a grapple bucket and various other hydraulically controlled attachments.
Kubota’s transmissions are built by Kubota and specifically designed to maximize the speed and torque to meet your needs:
- F8/R8 Transmissions
- F12/R12 Transmissions (Factory Option)
- F24/R24 Transmission Non-Clutch Shift with Dual Speed (Factory Option)
- Overdrive (F12/R12 and F24/R24 models only) – The Overdrive function keeps the engine revolutions at around 2000 rpm during high speed driving for better fuel economy
- Optional Creep – The dealer installed creep speed kit adds to the versatility by offering 4, 6 or 12 more gears to the transmission offering based on the 8, 12 or 24 speed transmissions
- Electro Hydraulic Shuttle - Better than ever, our Electro Hydraulic Shuttle for the M5 series makes shifting between forward and reverse smooth and quick.