32” – 48”
Pickup # of Tines
112 - 136
109 – 250 HP
Case IH LB334XL
Achieve High-Efficiency Hay
- Feedrate Control
New for Model Year 2020
The new design allows for up to 30% increased knot strength. Bale density may be increased using the same twine or current bale density maintained using lower strength twine.
Improved Forage Quality
The knot looping process eliminates offcuts, which prevents twine pieces contaminating feed and reduces environmental impact.
Automatic and Uniform
Available in vertical and horizontal stacking models
- AC3108: standard horizontal three-bale accumulator for 3x3 bales
- AC4108: standard horizontal three-bale accumulator for 4x3 bales
- AC5150: horizontal five-bale accumulator for 4x3 bales
- VS1206: vertical three-bale accumulator for 4x3 bales
Advanced Baling Technology
Feedrate Control enables the baler to run at optimal performance by controlling the speed of the tractor. Using Feedrate Control, the baler controls the tractor’s forward speed through ISOBUS Class 3 commands, maintaining desired capacity by using a charge sensor. The system then calculates the best speed based on the information received from the sensors.
Charge Control automatically adjusts the tractor's speed to reach optimal capacity inside the baler. This results in a higher feedrate throughput by up to 9 percent overall. Available on LB334R, LB434R and LB434R XL rotor cutter configurations.
Slice Control automatically adjusts the tractor's speed based on bale slice thickness. This allows the operator to predetermine the number of slices per bale to create more consistency.Available on all configurations of LB4 models.
More Style. More Substance.
The LB4 series large square baler isn’t just another pretty piece of equipment: It is designed from the ground up for long life and superior performance. On the outside, the unique curved shape allows it to shed crop debris. The baler width has been reduced by 2 feet to improve visibility to the rear and sides of the baler and takes up less space on the road and in the shed. Composite side panels are lighter, rust proof and fade resistant. And underneath that curvy red exterior is an amazing workhorse that has more capacity than its forerunners.
- Three-stage opening assembly: easy ground-level access to key service points and full visibility of gearbox for routine checks
- Ground-level flywheel brake lever has to be in place before you can raise the shield
- New styling includes a newly designed service platform, which features one level for easy access to key bale chamber service points and knotters
- The foldable ladder provides quick access to the platform and stores easily without being an obstacle.
- Narrow sleek design of the LB4 series balers increases operator visibility to the rear and sides of the baler for increased operator efficiency
- Curved shape allows for crop debris to fall off baler for less ingress of debris into knotter assembly and twine storage areas, resulting in less operator maintenance and increased performance
- One-piece twine box panels utilize durable thermoform technology
- Composite shields: a one-piece design with automotive seals for minimal debris in twine box and provides easy maintenance and less ingress of debris into twine and knotters
- Front gearbox shield: a composite shield using rotomold technology for lighter weight and durability.
- Choose from either a single-piece roller chute or two-piece roller chute
- Same proven design
- Upgraded primary and secondary drivelinesoffering increased capacity
- Three-joint design and angle input shaft reinforced reducing vibrations, resulting in better reliability and longer life
- Larger diameter high-inertia flywheel, resulting in 48% more energy, smoother operation and increased fuel efficiency.
- Heavier duty components inside the gearbox provides durability and increased strokes per minute from 42 to 48 as well as giving 20% more capacity
- Larger tire options provide improved flotation and a lighter footprint
- Choice of three axle configurations: Single, Steered Tandem and Large Steered Tandem
Pack it in. And Stack 'em High.
Match your baler to your tractor and then match your bales to your feed, shipping and storage needs. Case IH LB4 series large square balers form bales that stack perfectly and are denser, thanks to things like left and right steering sensors that you can observe through your AFS Pro 700 display and quickly and easily adjust for perfect bale formation. In addition, a removable floor liner adjusts to different crop types. Adjust to your specifications, whether you’re baling for your own livestock or running a commercial hay operation.
- Suspended roller wind guard with feed-assist roller to efficiently move your crop into the pre-chamber
- Channel Opening is matched to the width of the bale chamber; cutter and pre-compression chamber widths match also
- Results: better capacity, more efficiency and, ultimately, better bale quality
- Heavy-duty pickup reel handles varied crop types, including cornstalks and other tough stubble
The Perfect Finish
- Reduce the risk of twine breakage with drive shaft-driven double knotters
- Increase daily output of dense bales that can stand up to rough handling
- Our best-in-class double knotters have new improved shielding: repositioned fans to keep them clean as well as providing protection and efficient operations
- Reaching the preset bale length engages the knotter system
- Twine moves around the bale as it is formed eliminating stress on knotter components and providing greater reliability to the system and tying cycles
- Dual bale chamber ejector tines offer complete bale clearance and works independently to remove the rearmost bale
Extras That Help You Go the Extra Mile
- Each twine box easily flips up to provide additional clearance for cleanout or maintenance
- Twine storage with 16 balls on each side
- The easy-thread system allows you to keep baling when the conditions are right
- Case IH ThirtyPlus™ hay preservative
- Bales at a higher moisture content without worrying about heating or mold damage resulting in higher-feed-value bales
- For maximum flexibility and bale density, add an optional Case IH rotor cutter
- This system uses a large rotor to feed crop from the pickup through a row of spring-protected knives before entering the compression chamber.
Don't Let the Sunset Stop Your Productivity
- Newly designed oval lights
- Repositioned for greater visibility and come standard on all models
- Lights can be controlled from the comfort of your cab through the monitor soft key
- An optional service light package is available to provide optimal brightness for working at night
- LED light bars are mounted in the twine boxes, knotter box, pickup and stuffer areas for working at night
Technology Helps you Tie it All Together
The LB4 series baler is no exception when it comes to a built-in AFS experience. The same intuitive easy-to-ready AFS Pro 700 display used with Case IH tractors, combines, sprayers, and planters can control and monitor key parameters on LB4 series balers. A camera feed on the bale chute allows a visual from the cab on every bale as it’s ejected. Monitor bale weight, moisture, and density; flake count and consistency; and detect misties all while recording these important details with each bale drop location. All your data can be seamlessly uploaded to AFS Connect and viewed on the web and mobile experiences offered by Case IH.
AFS Pro 700
- The AFS Pro 700 was designed for agricultural applications
- Lighter and thinner with more computing power – without sacrificing its 10-inch, easy-to-read touchscreen
- The AFS Pro 700 display delivers all-light readability on one of the largest screens in the industry
- A lighter, thinner package with more computing power than its predecessor
- The LB4 balers offer the ability to log GPS data onto a USB drive so you can download and analyze and map detailed field and bale information using desktop software
- A view from a rear-mounted camera also feeds into the display so you can see each bale eject
- Rigid camera mounting assembly that is fixed on the rear handrail
- The camera is high quality and provides one view from the rear
- AFS Pro 700 only
Maintenance & Uptime
Enhancing Performance. Simplifying Service.
Case IH balers are designed to give you continuous performance, no matter the crop or condition. We build our balers so that service and maintenance are simple, and that everything is easily accessible. When you choose one of our balers, you’ll benefit from less time in the shop and more time in the field.
- Automatic greasing system
- Pumps grease from the reservoir to five grease divider blocks that lubricate individual grease points
- Saves time
- Improves bearing life
- Standard automatic central lubrication distribution system
- Provides a constant regulated oil supply to the drive chains for smooth operation and decreased maintenance time.
- Ground-level access to key service points
- Including a convenient slide-out knife drawer for inspecting, sharpening or changing out knives quickly and easily
- A newly designed service platform gives you easy access to key bale chamber service points and knotters from a single level
- A foldable ladder provides easy access to the top of the baler when you need it and stays out of the way when you don’t
LB436 HD Features
Introducing the New Case IH LB436 High Density Baler
The New LB436 High Density Baler is engineered with innovative features to handle more material and more weight in extremely dense bales. The LB436 HD Baler optimizes activities like transportation, storage, feeding and handling to create an efficient and profitable operation for the producer and the grower. Key features include the award-winning smartshift gearbox, the industry’s first hydraulic axle suspension, and a new 5-bar pickup. Get a first look at some of the new features and specs in this video with Case IH Hay & Forage Marketing Manager, Brian Spencer.
- Bale Size: 32x35 in (800x900 mm)
- Approx. Bale Weight: 1,125 lbs (510 kg)
- Bale Length: 3.9-9.0 ft (1.2-2.75 m)