Find Your Perfect Flow With AFS Harvest Command™
- Automation to achieve maximum grain savings and grain quality while optimizing throughput.
- This is the most commonly used mode of automation, used when the harvest is progressing well, conditions are nearly ideal, no weather threats are looming. Hit the sweet spot that optimizes grain savings, grain quality and throughput.
Grain Quality Mode
- Automation to achieve maximum grain quality in the tank while saving grain and optimizing throughput.
- This mode is designed for when your goal is to deliver the highest-quality grain possible. Minimize cracked and broken kernels.
Max Throughput Mode
- The operator can maximize the throughput, and the machine will automatically adjust to save grain and maintain a quality sample.
- This mode is ideal for tight harvest windows and weather limitations. Maximize the acres without sacrificing grain loss or quality
Fixed Throughput Mode
- The operator can fix the machine throughput, and the machine will adjust to save grain and maintain a quality sample.
- This mode is ideal when you’re under limiting operating conditions (e.g. trucking schedules or drying limitations). Maintain a target throughput to match your infrastructure