Comfort and Convenience
- Foldable ROPS for easier storage and transportation of the mower
- Easy mower and engine access, plus maintenance lift
- Outstanding stability on a variety of terrains thanks to a lower center of gravity, long wheelbase and low profile tires
- Air-ride suspension sear that can be adjusted with the touch of a button for supremely soft support and gentle comfort
- Semi-pneumatic (flat-free) front caster tires
- Large and bright LCD panel – the biggest in its class – shows all the key indicators you need to maximize cutting performance and operability
- Adjustable HST levers not only provide more legroom, but also more settings to choose from
- Hands-free parking brake
- Thick platform mat to reduce noise and vibration while providing extra comfort
- Storage box
- Cup holder
Hydraulic Deck Lift
A hydraulic deck lift system keeps you mowing in spite of obstacles by letting you easily raise and lower the deck with your foot. It also requires less maintenance.
Shaft Drive Mower
For responsive power, without drive belts and pulleys, the drive shaft smoothly transfers power from the engine to the deck. Shaft drive also requires less maintenance and provides greater dependability.
Pivoting Front Axle
Choose from two front-axle setups to optimize mowing comfort and performance: adjustable for a smooth ride, or rigid for optimal control and an even cut while mowing on rough terrain.
Kubota Durable Transmission
Kubota engines are paired with Kubota's original hydrostatic transmission that offers faster, smoother response under all loading conditions. Except for an occasional fluid change, the hermetically-sealed structure requires no maintenance and has no belts to change.
Kubota Diesel Engine with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
Kubota engines are recognized around the world for their proven quality and reliability. Powerful yet clean and quiet, the ZD Series' rugged diesel engines give you unparalleled performance, productivity and economy. The ZD Series' dependable engines let you power through tough mowing jobs with ease and efficiency.
The Kubota V1505 diesel engine incorporates the DPF that acts to reduce the hydrocarbon and noxious gases contained in emissions to carbon dioxide and water. Both operator-friendly and environment-friendly, this outstanding engine generates clean emissions with reduced nitrogen oxide (NOx) and PM.
|Deck Size||Deck Size72"|
|Engine||EngineDiesel, liquid-cooled (4 cyl.) with DPF and KWRS|
|Transmission||Transmission2-HST w/Gear reduction|
|Front Tire||Front Tire15 x 6.5-8, Smooth semi-pneumatic, low profile tire|
|Rear Tire||Rear Tire26 x 12.0-16, Low profile tire|
|Seat||SeatAir-ride suspension seat with reclining and lumbar support|
|Fuel Capacity||Fuel Capacity13 (49)|