No More Flat Tires
All models are equipped with puncture-proof, semi-pneumatic front tires.
Heavy Duty Spindles and Wheel Bearings
- Engineered to prolong cutting performance and efficiency
- Spindles and wheel bearings are designed for no maintenance
- Sealed bearing prevents premature wear due to debris or lack of grease
- Heavy duty bearings lower maintenance costs
An electric clutch and operator-adjustable controls make these mowers easy to operate on any turf.
Dual-Lever Hydro Control System
Fatigue-reducing and allows for easy operation. (48"/52" decks only)
5-Hour Run Time
Take on properties from 1/4 to 3 Acres with a resilient run time.
- The control panel is ergonomically designed to keep the operator in control
- The control panel has the key switch to start the mower, engine throttle and choke, brake lever, speed adjustment, and the PTO switch
- Simple control system that is comparable to many zero-turn riding mowers
- Two position dampers can adjust control effort
*48"/52" decks only
|Deck Size||Deck Size52in|
|Transmission||TransmissionParker Wheel Motors|
|Deck Drive||Deck DriveBelt|
|Fuel Capacity||Fuel Capacity5 gal|
|Traveling Speed||Traveling Speed6.7 mph|
|Rear Tire||Rear Tire18 x 7.5 - 8 (4 Ply)|
|Front Tire||Front Tire11 x 4 - 5|