Kubota RTV-X900 Worksite
- 1,300 lbs. towing capacity – standard front and rear two-inch hitch receivers at the front and back
- Up to 15.2 cubic feet of cargo – heavy-duty steel cargo box can carry up to a half-ton (1,102 lbs.) of tools, firewood, gear, supplies... whatever you need to haul from here to there and back again
- Tie-down hooks in four corners of cargo box
- Optional factory spray-on bed liner to protect the cargo bed
- Engine-driven Hydraulic dumping cargo box
- Ergonomically designed 60:40 split-bench seats (with adjustable driver’s side on Worksite models)
- Hydraulic power steering eliminates steering wheel kickback increasing operator comfort
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel*
*Tilt feature not available on general purpose model.
- Digital meter cluster to keep you informed of all critical driving conditions, including speed, hours and miles traveled, as well as an overheat alarm
- Easily accessible dash-mounted parking brake
- Large glove box
- Under-seat storage compartments
- ROPS – for your safety and protection, a ROPS is a standard feature on the RTV-X900. This ROPS meets SAE J2194 and OSHA 1928 standards.
- Front & Rear Independent Suspension
Regardless of the jobsite terrain or payload, independent suspension on all four wheels ensures a truly exceptional ride and traction. Kubota’s Extra Duty IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) technology also sets a new standard for durability.
- Height-Adjustable Front & Rear Suspension
Whether you’ve got a heavy load or no load at all, 5 position adjustments for the front and rear suspension height will ensure the proper vehicle height for a smooth ride and optimum drivability.
- 10.4” Inch Ground Clearance
The new X-series raises the bar on ground clearance – to a full 10.4” with 8” of suspension travel – letting you glide over the bumps rather than through them.
- CV Joint Protectors & Skid Plates
Obstacles on the trail? CV joint protectors and heavy-duty skid plates will protect the most critical parts of the engine and transmission.
- Limited-Slip Front Differential
True 4WD drive with a limited-slip front differential and a locking rear differential help reduce wheel spin to a minimum, giving you greater control and a smoother ride on rough or muddy terrain.
- Dynamic Braking
You’ll feel more secure, especially when traveling down long inclines, knowing that dynamic braking is providing additional braking power and greater driving control.
- VHT-X (Variable Hydraulic Transmission)
Kubota has more experience in variable hydraulic transmissions than any other Utility Vehicle manufacturer. Kubota’s advanced VHT-X offers a wide torque band, advanced designed HST motor and large oil coolers to boost durability and increase performance.
- Strong High-Rigidity Frame
The high-rigidity steel frame isolates the occupants from noise, vibrations, and harshness. With structural strength that few in the industry can match, this durable frame can take years of punishment from heavy loads on rough jobsites.
- Two-Speed In-Line Shift
You’ll shift less often and maintain better control, thanks to new transmission gearing with just two forward speeds (high and low), plus neutral and reverse.
- 20% Larger, Clog-Resistant Radiator
Open the hood and you’ll find the radiator and air-intake located high and up front, where the air is cleaner and cooler. This improves both radiator performance and simplifies maintenance. Kubota’s wide fin pitch design minimizes clogging, further improving radiator performance.
|Engine Type||Engine Type 3-cylinders, 4-cycle, diesel, OHV|
|Horsepower HP (kW) /rpm||Horsepower HP (kW) /rpm21.6 (16.1)|
|Displacement cu. in. (cc)||Displacement cu. in. (cc)54.8 (898)|
|Cargo Bed Load lbs. (kg)||Cargo Bed Load lbs. (kg)1102 (500)|
|Towing Capacity Ibs. (kg)||Towing Capacity Ibs. (kg)1300 (590)|
|Length in. (mm)||Length in. (mm)122.5 (3110)|
|Width in. (mm)||Width in. (mm)63.2 (1605)|
|Height, Overall in. (mm)||Height, Overall in. (mm)79.5 (2020)|
|Drive System||Drive System 4WD Standard|
|Transmission / Transmission Type||Transmission / Transmission TypeVariable Hydro Transmission (VHT-X)|
|Differential Lock||Differential LockStandard|
|Fuel Tank Capacity US gal (L)||Fuel Tank Capacity US gal (L)7.9 (30)|
|Max. Traveling Speed mph (km/h)||Max. Traveling Speed mph (km/h)0-25 (0-40)|