- Front & Rear Independent Suspension
Regardless of the terrain or load, independent suspension on all four wheels ensures a truly exceptional ride. Kubota’s Extra Duty IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) technology also sets a new standard for durability.
- Height-Adjustable Front & Rear Suspension
Whether you’ve got a heavy load or no load at all, 5 position adjustments for the front and rear suspension height will ensure the proper vehicle height for a smooth ride and optimum drivability.
- 10.4” Inch Ground Clearance
The new X-series raises the bar on ground clearance – to a full 10.4” with 8” of suspension travel – letting you glide over the bumps rather than through them.
- CV Joint Protectors & Skid Plates
Obstacles on the trail? CV joint protectors and heavy-duty skid plates will protect the most critical parts of the engine and transmission.
- Limited-Slip Front Differential
True 4WD drive with a limited-slip front differential and a locking rear differential help reduce wheel spin to a minimum, giving you greater control and a smoother ride on rough or muddy terrain.
- Dynamic Braking
You’ll feel more secure, especially when traveling down long inclines, knowing that dynamic braking is providing additional braking power and greater driving control.
- 1,300 lbs. towing capacity – standard front and rear two-inch hitch receivers at the front and back
- Up to 15.2 cubic feet of cargo – heavy-duty steel cargo box can carry up to a half-ton (1,102 lbs.) of tools, firewood, gear, supplies... whatever you need to haul from here to there and back again
- Tie-down hooks in four corners of cargo box
- Optional factory spray-on bed liner to protect the cargo bed
- Hydraulic dumping cargo box
- Half doors help keep out the dirt, brush and other external objects while letting you enter and exit with ease
- Alloy wheels – Machine-polished alloy wheels* with clear coating to stay bright and shiny
*Realtree AP Camo model features black alloy wheels with polished outer surfaces.
- Sculpted, blue tinted headlights – Bright and far-reaching halogen headlights with adjustable optical axis provide plenty of light for driving in dim-light conditions
- 3-point seat belts
- Ergonomically designed 60:40 split-bench seats (with adjustable driver’s side on Worksite models)
- Hydraulic power steering eliminates steering wheel kickback increasing operator comfort
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Digital meter cluster to keep you informed of all critical driving conditions, including speed, hours and miles traveled, as well as an overheat alarm
- ROPS for your safety – ROPS meet SAE J2194, OSHA 1928 and ANSI B71.9 standards
- Easily accessible dash-mounted parking brake
- Glove box and under-seat storage compartments
- 24.8 HP Kubota Diesel Engine
Power when and where you need it. Even after the sun disappears, you can rely on the powerful 24.8 HP diesel engine to keep you moving forward. Kubota-built and worksite-proven, these 3-cylinder liquid-cooled diesel engines have a well-earned reputation for dependable performance even in the harshest worksite terrains.
- VHT-X (Variable Hydraulic Transmission)
Kubota has more experience in variable hydraulic transmissions than any other Utility Vehicle manufacturer. Kubota’s advanced VHT-X offers a wide torque band, advanced designed HST motor and large oil coolers to boost durability and increase performance.
- Strong High-Rigidity Frame
The high-rigidity steel frame isolates the occupants from noise, vibrations and rough rides. With structural strength that few in the industry can match, this durable frame can take years of punishment from heavy loads and rough terrain. ROPS meets SAE, OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Two-Speed In-Line Shift
You’ll shift less often and maintain better control, thanks to new transmission gearing with just two forward speeds (high and low), plus neutral and reverse.
- 20% Larger, Clog-Resistant Radiator
Open the hood and you’ll find the radiator and air-intake located high and up front, where the air is cleaner and cooler. This improves both radiator performance and simplifies maintenance. Kubota’s wide fin pitch design minimizes clogging, further improving radiator performance.
|Engine Type||Engine Type 3-cylinders, 4-cycle, diesel, OHV|
|Horsepower HP (kW) /rpm||Horsepower HP (kW) /rpm24.8 (18.5)|
|Displacement cu. in. (cc)||Displacement cu. in. (cc)68.5 (1123)|
|Cargo Bed Load lbs. (kg)||Cargo Bed Load lbs. (kg)1102 (500)|
|Towing Capacity Ibs. (kg)||Towing Capacity Ibs. (kg)1300 (590)|
|Length in. (mm)||Length in. (mm)120.3 (3055) / 122.5 (3110)|
|Width in. (mm)||Width in. (mm)63.2 (1605)|
|Height, Overall in. (mm)||Height, Overall in. (mm)79.5 (2020)|
|Drive System||Drive System 4WD Standard|
|Transmission / Transmission Type||Transmission / Transmission TypeVariable Hydro Transmission (VHT-X)|
|Differential Lock||Differential LockStandard|
|Fuel Tank Capacity US gal (L)||Fuel Tank Capacity US gal (L)7.9 (30)|
|Max. Traveling Speed mph (km/h)||Max. Traveling Speed mph (km/h)0-29 (0-46.4)|