5’ 6” - 9’ 2”
0.63” - 3.25”
Up to 3,154 RPM
35 - 60 HP
- Used Equipment
- New Equipment
- All Products
- Case CE
- Case IH
- FAE Group
- Great Plains
- Terrain King
- Our Company
1939 North 8th Street
Paducah, KY 42001
3724 US Highway 641 South
Murray, KY 42071
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
Quick Hitch Compatability
- MD3 disc mowers now have quick hitch compatibility to conveniently hook up and disconnect
- Quick hitch capability is standard.
Economy Model Features
- Two high-quality, reversible knives per disc on four, five or six oval cutting discs
- Rock guards and skid shoes to protect discs and carry the cutterbar over uneven ground
- An enclosed gear-driven cutterbar that provides years of reliable service
- A 540-rpm PTO driveline with overrunning clutch to protect the tractor driveline
- Adjustable flotation springs for changing cutterbar ground pressure
- An articulation joint that allows mowers to operate above and below horizontal
- A spring-loaded breakaway latch that protects the cutterbar
- A single-acting hydraulic cylinder that easily lifts the cutterbar after each pass
- 3-point hitch mounting
© Copyright 2023 Site by IDR | EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.